Monday, May 03, 2004

Today seems very fulfilling for me. Maybe it's becos of the gym session? Hehe! I've just sign up with this gym at changi-simei opened by NTUC. The people are very friendly to each other... I guess they might be already regulars at that gym, which made the bond among themselves!

Work was fine today... I had some minor problems with the reports here and there, but eventually got it fixed! What really matters was, I had to walk around several times, just to get a few supporting documents. It seems that everybody is avoiding the tank farm, which is the office area I am working at now. Well, its not becos me, but most of my colleague hate to go to the tank farm cos of this so-called person they nicknamed as 'kachua'; which means cockroach. I have yet to find out more about this roach. But he sure is 'william hung' lookalike!

Tats all for today! Hehe!




No comments: