Sunday, November 07, 2004

It's too true to believe that the following was received from my daily horoscope...

Today's planetary energies

These last three weeks were rather good for your equilibrium, LINDA. It was a question of becoming a bit more involved in life than is usual for you and showing what you are capable of. Likely you had a mix of successes and setbacks, but on the whole improvements have been steady. You may have noticed that this or that about yourself needed improvement, but isn't that the same for everyone?

Anyway, I was out studying with Peilin and I went for the blood donation at the cc today. Oh yeah! I also bought my badminton shoes! Woohoo!!! Hope it will give me better support when I play? Hehe :)

Aiyo..sianz liao! Aviva Opens finals is on 20th & 21st Nov?! Argh! Exams will be round the corner then! Should I go...should I? *Scratch head*

No comments: