Friday, February 17, 2006

I was in a super low mood yesterday, thinking about the unhappiness of my fellow ex-colleagues. Yes, a few of them ‘kanna’ again from the tyrants.

1st of all, I’m really disappointed with one of the female tyrant. How can someone change so much? And yes, I wondered again, did money made turn her this way. Why does she have to be so mean, nasty & arrogant?

2ndly, I’m ashamed to have work with a boss whom almost beat up one of my ex-colleagues. I feel that no matter what, as a senior, you yourself should set an example to the others. What kind of leader are you, when you cant win the talk but want to beat people up?

Their suffering now makes me depress a little, as my friends are not happy.
I want to help them but I cant. Sometimes I also wished I had been more hardworking in my studies, so I can be a lawyer and help people fight for justice. But now, the only way is to give them lotsa moral supports…

No comments: