Friday, July 28, 2006

I had my last wisdom tooth extraction today...so I'm not wise anymore. *Just kidding*

It was suppose to be only a checkup today but the dentist said it could be done today so I just go ahead with it.

The injection is always the most scarey part...cos its so freaking painful!!! I grabbed on to the handle of the chair so hard... I was almost gonna break it! During the extraction, your mouth feel ultra numbed and you just can't stop your drool from flowing. Hehe.

Though this is the last one I had extracted, but I don't recall the last 3 to be that painful? Probably this particular tooth was still partially under the gums hence some cutting and stitching needs to be done.

My face hurts so badly after the anaesthetic wore off this morning. But thanks to Peilin's advise to use an icepack over my face. I managed to soothe the pain down.


Look how disgusting it is!!!

No comments: