Saturday, December 09, 2006

When people have troubles, they'll come find me. When I have feel troubled, sometimes I don't really know who to talk to. One thing is I don't wanna trouble other people... Another is... I guess I can solve it myself...

Feel very low morale today.

Don't understand why my mom always buy things for my sis. My home pc is spoilt, yet I have to wait till 31 Dec when I get my bonus. Not tat I want her to buy one for me, but I don't understand why she had to say ." pc spoilt? its becos i used it and i spoilt it myself..." But if its for my sis, it will be a different case...

Today they went out shopping, and all I said was..."wah buy new shoes for her". And she have to say, "then wat u want me to do? or u want me to die 1st?"

Suddenly I just felt so angry... I simply can't recall her buying a pair of shoes for me since I was in secondary school??? I still had to buy the simplest one, those with an elastic strap and wear till there are holes???

Sighs... I hope 31 dec will come fast. My pc is dying...I donno how I can survive without my pc, youtube & blogging. And also, i should have gone back to Perlyn's chalet today...

No comments: