Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Great purchases!



Time really flies and my bike turns 1 on May 8th. This transport of my own has definitely convenient me and I have the luxury of not squeezing or having that kinda long traveling time anymore. Though the weather can turn real hot if I am riding in the afternoon, but during cooler days. It is simply enjoyable. I thank God whom is always protecting me during my rides.




Today, I bought a new pair of running shoes from New Balance. And it took quite a while to find a pair which is suitable for my feet. I am thankful that I went to the right place at Novena Square and the lady whom have assisted me is helpful and patient even though I asked to try a few pairs for comparison. She even explained to me what are the differences between the few pairs before I made a decision. Thumbs up for such good service. For such good pair of shoes, the only way to qualify its goodness is to use it...thus I better utilize this pair of shoes by exercising more.

No comments: