Friday, January 27, 2006

I have also gotten my stuffs and it was a little disappointment as the set wasn't completed. It stopped at episode 9~~~ aiyo kanna bluff by Ivan...when i go over must smack his butt le...

Tonight I'm gonna be very busy, as not only do I have to do some last minute shopping but also cleaning up of my room... Can you imagine? In 2 days, its gonna be CNY! HAHA!

Anyway, I went for threading yday...erh...its like using thread to remove your facial hair? It was done by a nice lady name, Nanthini whom had done up Sima's(ex-colleague) wedding makeup...Well, the session was a littleeeee painful, I also dropped tears...but it costs me $15 and was really well done!

Best of all, I've gotten my 1st payout from ST!!! Another 2 more months, I will be in profit!! Hmm...should I compound my earnings again? Must do some calculations liao =)

No comments: