Saturday, June 03, 2006

Vivienne is such a dear!!!

Vivienne says:
Lord I pray that may you have mercy on lindy health. Lord it is certainly a painful tng to be down with sickness... worse... for a 4 days and not recovered. Lord I truly know you have a reason for every problem thus lord I pray that you show your grace and mercy to Linda may you heal her now... so that after today's sleep she will recover by tomorrow
She will not feel tired or lazy but she will be energized and able to jump and do outdoors games again...
Lord I pray that you continue to watch over her life and her work may it not affect the impression that she has given to her supervisor... allow her to be the head and not the tail among her colleagues...
Lord have your will in her life... let her know... you have never departed from her... I pray for it's in the name of your almighty name... AMEN... :)
You shall be healed...

Lindy says:
AMEN!!

No comments: