Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yeah, today's my 25th birthday and I enjoyed myself very much!

Emily is such a dear...always full of surprises and yes, a very good ex-colleague of mine, back in sh1trum days....She came to my house today and left a present at the doorknob. My sis, who was inside the room, thought there is some karang guni man or thief, as she heard the ruffling of plastic bag at the corridor... The most funny thing is, when I opened the present, It was a box of Neutrogena Deep Hydrating mask. I was thinking...oh my my complexion must be so bad that she had to give me this. BUt later I look at the box, 5 sheets only....why so heavy??? I opened the box and found a cute ducky photo frame!!!

Oh ya, did I mention anywhere that Im so so so afraid of pigeons??? I will like scream if they are around me(cos of some bad experiences I had in the past). On my way to the mrt today, a pigeon was approaching my path...I was almost gonna scream and run liao but the fat silly pigeon walked so fast...it slipped!!!!! Can u imagine???It was so funny that I laugh my way to the station!!!

No comments: