Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy wkend~

I had a great weekend last week!

I was with my F4 gang - MM, JJ & SM on Friday @ waffletown and had the yummiEst fried chicken! Served hot & crispy, the meat is so nice & tender that I had 4 pieces of it, which is probably the most no. of pieces I ever ate in any one meal. Their waffles wasn't that fantastic as I find it's somewhat tasteless. Perhaps they should consider changing their name to chickytown instead.

Sat & Sunday was simply great too as I've got to spend some time with my dearest darling despite his busy work schedule. :MUacks:

We went to Ichi's hse for some briefing on his wedding, followed by dinner @ Uno Beef House which is located at a kopidiam in Toa Payoh Lorong 5. It's really good!! Definitely SO MUCH BEtter than Aston which I would strongly discouraged anybody to try.

Met up with darling on Sunday evening as well & we went for "Mamma Mia"! And if any of you whom have not watch this movie, ya better go catch the show before it goes offscreen!

The scenes which is on a small island of Greece is really captivating! And I really enjoyed the songs & dance in the show that I even sang along. Hopefully, I did not made deaf anybody's ears at the cinema! Anyway, I really envy her wedding - held in a chapel, the hanging lamps used at the dinner, the back lights which made the ambience very romantic & sweet! =X



Thank God for such a marvelous weekend! =)

No comments: