Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A-mei r0cks!!!

This is an overdue post - I went for A-mei's concert on 4th Oct at the indoor stadium & it's totally awesome! I really enjoyed myself & I hope KC and my group of friends had a good time too.



Since I was a teenager, A-mei has been my favorite singer with a powerful vocal which I admire. She isn't one whom has a cutie face or with a nose-bleeding figure, but it was mainly due to her hard work and determination which brought her to fame and becoming successful.

Many of her songs are already stuck in my mind and it's really hard not to sing along at her concert or at any KTV sessions that I go to. I do have to admit that I had shed a few tears while singing/listening to some of her songs recently, which best describes my feelings and thoughts.

No comments: