Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Smile!



There is a sense of happiness & fulfillment in me today that I feel like I am swinging a basket in one hand and skipping my way home(you know like in those fairytale). But of cos I cannot do that in real else I'd probably drop dead halfway back or create the first massive earthquake in SG. =X

Recently, I went to try out a few things which I have never done before in my life. I must admit that I am getting the hang of it, totally enjoyed the entire process and addicted.

I wondered why I did not pursue in this line even though I do have great interest in it, but even if I wanted to, I'm probably too old for it now, need to go for some plastic surgery & drop to a weight of like 40kg? Erm...that is like so impossible.

Nevertheless, it's a wonderful experience and I thank God for giving me the courage and for providing all the resources I need. Praise the Lord! =)

No comments: