Saturday, April 14, 2012

Term Break - Weekend 2

It has been a long time since I have tasted really good steak. And did I ever mentioned before that 'The French Stall' is my favourite restaurant? Unfortunately, I have not gone there for a very long time and it still brings back memories which I do not know whether to feel happy or sad about it.

We celebrated Erwin's bday today at Flamin' Grills, a place where my friends wanted to introduced and we only get to eat it today and it was just FANTASTIC. And I rate it much better than Morton's The Steakhouse! Really!


The set meal is like a 4/5-course with a soup, salad, complements, main dish & drinks. We also ordered escargot and there were some dishes "on-the-house" especially for us. ALL of the dishes were very nicely presented and taste superdelicious!!!

Top: Traditional Caesar Salad. The orange round thingy is parmesan cheese. Gourmet Sausages.
Bottom: Mushroom Soup. (Their Beef with Barley is yummiest too). Bacon with Hawaiian Sauce?


Top: Classic Flav Mash. AU Angus Ribeye - Medium. Looks plain but the best steak I have eaten.
I asked for Caramelized Onion Sauce. But the owner had also given me Black Pepper & I like both!
Bottom: Escargot on Mushroom. Chocolate Meltz.
 *SLURPS* 

Rate: 5 ***** (5 Being Best)
Can I come back here for my birthday? =)




No comments: