Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Vow...

Just watched this movie and totally envying the love between the couple. In sickness and in health, the two of them did pull it through their marriage even though the woman did not regain her memory after an accident of their time & love for each other. Despite what they had gone through during the period of her recovery, they started to fall in love with each other again. True story.


Love...The only love I know now is from God and that He will bring a man whom loves Him and also love me for who I am. If I would to trust and believe someone just base on my own feelings, I would probably fail again. Similarly, as I see D in a relationship with a nice guy from church and now that she's getting married. I never give up hope that God completely heal me from those bad memories and bring the person to love me too.

I don't bear a grudge against xman, I guess he's just as broken as anybody out there without Christ in their life. But my prayer is that he come out from whatever misery which he thinks he is still in and focus his eyes back to God and live life being a special child of His.

No comments: