Friday, September 03, 2004

I had been feeling damn frustrated over the past few days becoz of work. And I spent my friday night pouring my sorrow & anger...

Dinner was at california pizza; with nice food, ambience & of cos the good company of two friends whom previously were my ex-colleagues .

Many stuffs was said and there are a few points I would want to keep in mind is that...

Dont ever put human emotions over work. A company is set up basically to earn money, their bottom line is only the 'Profit & Loss'. In good times, yeah perhaps you will gain something in terms of monetary or watsoever. But during bad times; being loyal, responsible & caring isnt gonna earn you anything!! If you gonna be so emotional/compassionate; my as well work for free to help him 'do better for the business'?

Always think and put yourself first in thoughts before others. This is the only way to survive.

Also...Try out different things while you can. If you do not try, you'll never know...

No comments: