Wednesday, August 25, 2004

As what my lecturer said, "Something must happen to make you do something...". And today, after listening to PM Lee Hsien Loong's speech at the National Day Rally 04 ,he 'triggered' me to have a few more items on my 'changes list'.

Here it goes...
Instead of complaining & whine that I have nothing much to do at work(which is true)!
I guess the solution is to plan my time well and by utilizing free time to read more and keeping a lookout for opportunities. Other people might be slacking and simply cant be bothered in what they do, but that doesn't mean I should be the same! I, myself, should be the one whom is responsible for my own future, in terms of work/studies/family!

Also...there is an importance to understand the difference between problems and dilemmas.
Problems are things/issues/matters which can be solved. As for dilemmas....why should we even spend time looking for a solution since the issue is already 'classified' as a dilemma? Instead, we should change our attitudes by being adaptive to the situation. As the saying goes, "Change yourself to suit the environment, not change the environment suit you!

No comments: