Friday, August 13, 2004

I'm lazing at home...nono running to the toilet every few hours.
I'm having serious indigestion problem and felt damn bloated since yday...

I felt kinda sad though, thinking why some couples get together and break off cos of their differences and why they can't just base their love on the the magic relationship word "compromise".

I kinda read an email a few minutes ago...
It's about a lady committing suicide....though its only a few secs before she fell to the ground after jumping off; She saw people on the different floors, having different worries & problems. And thought her own problem was nothing as compared to theirs....

I was then thinking...
Perhaps life isnt that bad despite all the shitty things I recently experience.
Every single person has their own worries/problems/etc.
It is how you handle it...and sum down to a point...
How you live your life is all about the choices you make for yourself.

No comments: