Monday, August 23, 2004

I find that today is another wasted day at work...

Okie....the thing is, I have to do a report every Monday and it will be presented to the client the day after.The usual practise is that, every 2pm, I will need to get data from my supervisor...
For this week, he happened to be on vacation leave; No choice, I have to get the data from my client which I tried calling since 2pm till 5 minutes before my offwork timing, but still, she seems to be either in a meeting; on the phone; etc.

I just have a gut feeling, she's gonna complain to my supervisor, who will in turn, come kaopei to me...Also, she will also start calling me tomorrow, wanting to get the report.

Kinda f up process....But what can I do? Now I'm pondering whether I should talk to my supervisor to get the data to be sent directly instead of going around the world before it reaches me....

No comments: