Monday, August 09, 2004

Sometimes I wonder,"Why do we need to study"?

Felt the struggle and frustration in me recently; I can't go out. Not say I can't la...But felt that I had to stay home to mug for my exams.

My phone kept ringing, eveybody starts calling me out. There are lotsa events during this month of August, and I missed the fireworks festival!!!

Sighz...Guess I should have understood it was gonna be like this, since I sign up for the course. But for what? Cos of Interest? Better future? To gain more knowledge?
Yes yes...To gain something, something has to be sacriface. As for me, "To gain knowledge, I lost freedom".

But is that only freedom lost? No! Knowledge is for us to keep forever.
I hope I'll put this sentence always in my mind...

As for today, I have to try finishing 2 questions. Tonight, I still have a wedding dinner to attend and will be seeing my ex-colleagues! Hope I have fun? And yes, hope that I can see some miserable NDP fireworks from fort canning?

No comments: