Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I finished watching "Er Mo Zai Shen Bian (Devil beside you) yesterday...

In the show, I saw the pure & courageous Qi Yue, whom is always fighting for her own happiness. Though there is her mother who's marrying the father of her love one; his granny who believes in "meng dang hu dui"; and his many admirers...etc. But still she stood firmly that she could overcome this all...definitely also with the help of Meng.

It was at rather saddening when Meng decided to leave with his mother and to leave Qi Yue. They ended up making love to each other to mark a greater level to their relationship. But still he left...but came back one year later to reconcile with her. Though it was a happy ending but I didn't quite like the way it ended this way...

Well I felt stupid, as I was crying throughout watching the show as the show is really touching, and with lots of humor. Definitely a must watch for those Taiwan drama series fans.

This has also got me thinking... 是该让幸福来找你,还是该自己去找幸福?
Many tell me it’s the later. Well, I also know it's the later. But easier said then done isn't it?
I also don't have any targets now, 幸福 what ma? Please do not tell me to go search or whatsoever...I'm not like this!


Another thing, which I had been thinking... "TL" told me she saw my father a few times...and spoke to him. I don't really quite like this. Perhaps you can say I'm too sensitive or what, but I always felt that "TL" had a thing with "OJ". While I talked to my father over dinner last night, he asked me who she was also, and who was "OJ" and thought he was her son. I didn't really like it also when she asked my father to join us for badminton? WTF! Enough of this 2, but if they ever comes spoils anything. I will not give any forgiveness.

No comments: