Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I just came back from my trip at Pulau Redang!!! Stayed at Redang Beach Resort, which I personally feel that this resort is fantastic for youngsters!!! Their rates are reasonable, with good food & services, ultra friendly staffs and there's beach party every night!!!!

I had a great time there despite a few minor things. Let's talk about the bad things first.
GEE!!! I HATE WHINERS!!!! Fiaking hell, I understand how painful it is to have blue black all over... but do you have to keep repeating and counting the number of orh chehs you have????? Also, stop whining about how the mosquitos keep biting you!!!!!!! Just apply the fiaking MOPIKO!!!!! For gdness sake also, I don't like people hogging my camera...especially taking pictures of their feet?!?!? The thing that makes me mad is that, she takes bad pictures!!! All the pictures she took of me, are all underexposed!!! Bad room mate...SHE SUX0R!!!!!!!!!!


The good things now...
The 6 dive sessions was fantastic though I was super disoriented, as I didn't dive for a long time... But I was glad to have Lawrence to guide me along... I managed to see quite a lot of marine lifes, like a black tip shark, marble ray, lionfish, stonefish, banded sea snake, triggerfish (dangerous), blue spotted stingray, crocodile fish, hump head parrot fish(they're huge), one small sea turtle, etc. Best of all, I saw dolphins on the way back!!! They were so graceful!!! I didn't manage to get a good picture...the pictures turn out them being like sharks!! HAHA!

I got to know some nice people too...like a few dive masters, the locals, and a tour guide from Malaysia... Not forgetting the super siao-on hokkien divers whom are debt collectors with tattoos all over!!!

Hmm... I would want to take this hobby seriously...but a few things are running on my mind now. First, my mom doesn't want me to go diving (she rather I buy a bike). Second, it's quite costly! The gears & the trips will cost quite a lot!!! But I really like to dive???I guess the only thing I can do is to spend less on clothes & food to save money, try to convince my mom, and to work on my skills...

Cheers to my next gonna devoted hobby!!!

No comments: