Friday, March 17, 2006

So happy I got the i-mode trial mobile. I managed to get this model: NEC 411i... Though there isn't much good reviews on this phone, but its so freaking cheap!!! So what the heck!!! Just get 1st la!!!

Anyway, the joke of the day seems to be that some of these handphones still have contents owned by the previous owners. As my supervisor came and tell us, the phone list of the one she gotten...was deleted! Inside the phone list reads....Qing ai de bao bei 1, 2 & 3!!! HAHAHA!

As one of my other colleague is not familiar with the phone...she got me to input the time & date for her. The same thing, the main wallpaper was a picture of 2 kids and as I wanted to remove the pictures for her, I found even juicier pictures within! EXPLICIT Pictures!!! ONe of which, was a guy was lying on bed spreading his legs!!! ARgh!!! *Seee no evil*!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Almost all in our team got the phones and every one of us started to view in details of the contents of our phones. Another phone actually contains p0rn clips... .... But my phone seems clean! HAHA!

Super ultra joke of the day....and TGIF!!!!!!

No comments: