Thursday, April 06, 2006

Few days back, 'AO' suddenly called me up to ask where 'NO' is, as she owe him a few months of $$$. Sheesh. I thought their affair saga would have ended after 1 year plus, but seems like its not? She actually used his credit card to purchase her laptop???

GOSH!!! I hate to be in such situation...

But thanks to a few friends' advises...I smsed her, " 'AO' is looking for you urgently, pls return his call.Settle ur problem with him. If u need help do let me know." And guess what, 'AO' replied me saying she called him and he will give her another week to settle her debts. And for 'NO', she say she left her handphone in office, hence no reply. But how would she have known that I sms her in which she could reply 'AO' that night?

I realised tat she have changed alot since she stepped into the insurance line. She no longer come out with us and now she tell lies to us. Sighz...

No comments: