Saturday, April 29, 2006

I do not understand why I have to come back to this place called 'home' anymore. Issit just a place for me to live and just to sleep in? Well... it does seems like it.

Since primary school days, I was placed at a day-care centre; a place where I go after my classes . During secondary school period, I come back to this place call home, being alone all day. This growing up process had moulded me to be very independant. But does it meant that, I do not need family love just because I am independent? Sadly to say, it does seems like it again.

I never recall a moment where I had relate about what had happened in my life to my family. Whatever I do, seems to revolve only around me, myself and I. Had they realise that during my school days I have gotten first in class or had won many competitions before? Had they also realise that during my work in Keppel, I had made almost half a million revenue for the company in just 3months? I seriously doubt so. And since whatever I do seems so insignificant; after some time, I don't even bother to tell them.

The routine had been the same for so many years; Once I stepped into the house, it would be bathe-> eat-> stay in the room and face my computer. The only ones I could talk to, are people on the internet.

Whenever I eat at Joseph's house, or attend friends' birthday celebrations. My heart cringed when I see their family being around.

I feel so sad... Really I do...Sometimes I just wish I had abit of their love & understanding...

No comments: