Monday, April 10, 2006

I must admit...I din't study last weekend except for digging out my textbook & notes. One of the reason is that I'm lazy, and another is I'm having this terrible headache for 2 days!!! Ya ya...all excuses excuses.

I met up with an old fren last wed for dinner and one thing he reminded me....How many times did we set goals & dreams and din't achieve it cos we had been doing nothing. Sometimes, we already know what the problem is and also know what should be done...but too lazy or lack of motivation to START!!!

I'm having my second cup of coffee today...And since I'm so free at the moment, I better start writing down the things which I should I do tonight in order to prepare for my exam paper next Monday!!

Target set for today: Finish compiling all notes and to highlight the important points!!!

No comments: