Sunday, December 23, 2007

Back from BB's chalet!

I miss someone!! Dunno if tat someone missed me? LOL. *stupid me*
BUT suan le la...after much consideration...i think i shouldn't pursue on...and it wasn't meant to be...so I'm in the giving up and forgetting stage.
(struggling feeling i noe, but i will try to do it.)

Anyway, was at aloha changi for bbq cum mahjong session...it was supposed to be for SH's ppl but most din't make it except me; so i ended up with all bb's sec schmates.

the barbeque session wasn't very good cos of the rain...our food were either not cooked or already drenched by the rain.

mahjong session was good though...bb's frens were quite a funny bunch. but towards 5-6am...i was already zombied. haha!!

okie, i better go zzz now as i have another party later :)

merry xmas!!!

No comments: