Thursday, December 06, 2007

wasn't tat bad after all as i had my colleagues, friends & my sis to accompany me today.
i had breakfast at Kiliney Kopitiam with YH & Sasa.

















lunch with Man fu & Golden May @ waraku...

I preferred the teriyaki chicken while the sashimi & sushi was soso only...

Man fu also gave me a very gd advise: It doesn't matter what had happened but things happen for a GOOD reason. Who knows, whatever comes next might be better? Oh well, how true...but...aiyah...nvm.

















Dinner was at subway with my sis as we went for a show after tat.

















my b0ss gave me a pair of tix to "Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium"
Colorful, magical, inspiring. The moral of the show is...
1) It doesn't how old you are, as long you have really lived your life. (Doubt somebody can understand this)
2) Believe in yourself & Do not give up, you'll never know what magical things you can create.

No comments: