Thursday, December 06, 2007

It’s gonna be a tiring day as I dint have a good night sleep…it was simply too cold and I was like shivering throughout…and crying a little cos I was too angry.

Yesterday was supposed to be happy but it landed up quite bad towards the evening.

Happy as there was a company event and it was very entertaining & yes I bought donuts again!

BAD as I sorta slipped and sprained my ankle last night and I had to pretend nothing happen; bearing the pain while having dinner + a little shopping with my old fren.

I also came to know about why my old fren broke up his ex after 4 to 5 yrs; apparently it was because the girl had been two-timing him!

Be it whether it’s the guy or gal whom is at fault. I think the above had been very common which added on to my general / bad perception about relationships.

Attached? Married? So what? Still can break off, still can divorce.

Yes for sure…I’m not saying that you can’t have friends of the opposite sex when you are attached or married but there is always a line which you should not cross!!! That’s how both can maintain the friendship!!! But once you are over that line, I’m sure ‘accidents’ happen.

Of cos I’m proud & frank to say, I’m a good self-controller or whatever u call it. As long as someone has gf or married, I will always keep a distance. There are things which friends can do…and what lovers can do. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE VERY CLEARLY.

Anyway, after getting home, my old fren and I decided to go into IRC to see how dead the channel was like after 12 yrs. It ended up about 5 of us, the pioneers of the channel talking nonsense in the channel and talking about the funny past.

What actually pissed me off was someone from forum whom know me and old fren...had played a joke too far. I don’t really understand why he had to pull my name in…to play in this sarcastic post of his. Maybe he’s trying to tell/prove to others that he’s not the most scandalous person? I still find that sometimes some jokes can be forgiven and some cannot. But watever it is...he had gone beyond my tolerance level.

Maybe I sounded serious and worked up…
I do not know what I am feeling now…Am I angry? Or am I just disappointed with what he said? I dunno… but nvm…just forget it.

Sometimes…things happen for a GOOD reason.

No comments: