Saturday, January 29, 2011

luke warm...

it just feel strange...when a super old friend added me on facebook. I recalled the crazy crush i had on him back in my teenage days. and as i type this post, i still find him super appealing...and yes it just feel *i dunno what to say*.

at the same time, i wanna ignore all such weird feelings in my heart. as i know the pain/hurt in me have not really totally gone from the last. and as much as brothers & sisters in my church have been continuously praying for me- for a godly man to be in my life...somehow i find that i shunned any person whom tries to be funny with me/step closer to me... though i do appreciate what they are doing for me. :)

and so i spoke to my mentor...about myself - not accepting new people coming into my life... in the meantime, i am fixing my eyes on Jesus Christ...

No comments: