Saturday, January 08, 2011

Truly Amazing!

Many people would have known that I had water baptism back in 2008 and just recently, I have decided to go for the 2nd time. The first? All I can remember is that I thought I was just a "calafare" in some drama set as I had many Singaporean artiste at the ceremony and the only one I had invited did not turned up at all.

During then, baptism was just head knowledge to me and I am thankful that God has orchestrated me to walk in Christ with CVCC. And I have grown! Yes! Not just in size but also grown to have a deeper relationship and understanding of Him.

Now, I thank God for putting me into the steps that I have gone through. I thank Holy Spirit who stirred the urgency and passion in my heart to live victoriously and to glorify God in whatever ways I do. And I thank Jesus whom have awakened me to realigned myself back to Him.

Today, the baptism is significant to me. Those of you whom have facebook would know that I have listed my resolution for 2011, and I feel that it should be ongoing: that is to die-to-self.

I come to be baptized in the repentance of my past.

I come to be baptized giving Him full control of my life.

I come to be baptized as an act of obedience, walking in the footsteps to be more and more like Jesus.

Praise God! =)

No comments: