Sunday, January 02, 2011

Start of 2011

Spent the New Year weekend sleeping or watching TV at home; I just did not have the mood to go anywhere. I've probably watched more than 10 movies in the past 2-3 days and it reminded me of xman whom I used to spent weekdays/ends watching shows with him. Now, I simply do not have the availability of time to waste...

2011 marks the year that I'm gonna turn 30. And I've decided to get baptized again and the reason is because I find myself not being able to grasp hold of the meaning of baptism previously. So it's gonna be on 8th January 2011.

8 being the number of new beginnings. And my resolution for the 2011 will also be die-to-self. Just in case, anybody may find it a taboo to say such things. Perhaps you should just google on the definition of it.

2010 flies in a wink. There are so many things which happened that I couldn't even comprehend it. But I do know strongly that God is at work in me and there are so many things which He exposed and brought me into.

I think I have also clocked traveling the most in the year and the last trip was to Davao City to attend a Young Adult Conference which my senior pastor was invited to speak in. This trip is simply amazing and fruitful. All praise and glory to God!

Well, we have taken lotsa pictures of the trip and thanks to GL for creating the ppt, I've converted it into a video: -


Nevertheless, of all the crazy work schedules that really made me wanna pull out my hair. 2010 has been a good year of learning, healing and cleansing. Thank You, Lord! I look forward to serving Him more in 2011.

No comments: