Friday, February 15, 2008

everything wasn't right yday...

- JC keeps coming over to nag on her staff (I need to concentrate on my work la...)
- The big stack of papers on my desk
- The mean arse whom keeps coming over to ask for info (though he was very polite yday)
- Him: pushing me away
- Messed up dinner

I never expect all the above to happen except the last one which was supposed to be a good gathering but ended sour.

I guess I really couldn't understand why their r/s turned tat bad since either of them didn't want to tell me what happened. All good intentions later turn into bad intentions especially when a group of us left for somewhere else. I knew it was weird and wasn't right to do so, but I still left...

feeling very remorse and sad...despite my apologies...i didn't get any response *sigh*

No comments: