Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hmm...

I needa apologies to K4 for misunderstanding him. I didn't know what he did was so wei da & had done so much damaging to his own repu.

Though he did hint/explained to me several times but everything seemed too real to believe.

I posted somewhere on my blog before..."By helping others, you help yourself..."
Guess at this point of time, it really did...


Yesterday was chaotic, and I sorta cried on my way back but I told myself...all this got to stop.

1. Yes, u earned my respect but I wanna let you know that...we were really wrong about them...the reason was really unexpected and shocking and it made me realised that a coin has two sides and we really need to know the whole situation before we can really judge them. Maybe visually to everybody, they really created chaos, but somehow the friendship between them both is priceless & it really changed my perspective.

2. I hate interpersonal conflicts. Those whom know me by now should know that I would always try to be on a neutral stand but when the conflicts are created with me inside. I do feel very helpless and I feel hurt when even friends doubt me this way. I’m always a believer that communication between both will eventually resolve any problems. (Except for the r/s between me n mom, I guess).

3. Manfu always reminded me, “Everything happens for a good reason...”
That’s why...please see point no. 1 and the following! Hah!!

And yes, AS’s golden words... “By helping others, you help yourself…”

Sorry, if I created anger in you & caused you to be hot headed. If not for the blunt questions I’ve asked...I wouldn’t have known... And probably you would have never known as well...

I just ran through my blog and realised there had been too many incidents resulting me wanting to give up. I tried many times reaching out to you...but to me, it always seems like I never did. And yes, I did felt weak when you pushed me away again n again. But I just kept trying...Or rather, things just happen, and I believe it's for a good reason.

Perhaps, there is already a star out there shining at us & I do hope I’m not the only one trying to reach it. :)

No comments: