Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My gd fren - Man fu

Manfu caught me smiling on my way to my desk today & was saying that I look happier these days.

Whoever said that colleagues can't be friends? Heh! Manfu is one live example!!!

Initially, he's one of those goonz whom I really detest in the office...but somehow we became good pals whom not only complained about work but also share life experiences with each other.

An hour ago, he called me up to talk nonsense & asked why I kept using the quote "Everything happens for a good reason..." He also asked about the case which I once told him about... and later realized the reason on why I was smiling to myself this morning...he then encouraged me to be braver and with another quote again....and mention he will think of another suitable one for me soon....

"Love is not about finding someone perfect. ~ It's about loving an imperfect person perfectly..."

Sometimes I wonder...It's amazing that such thingys can come from a crappy person like him!!! =)

No comments: