Saturday, February 09, 2008

i've juz got home...had dinner/movie/bowling/supper with a bunch of frens. the alien cj7 is so freaking cute! every sound tat came from it, makes me giggle. but stephen chow really got to work on the story line! it has been a great day...but...it's been a longgggggg time since i stay out so late...

when i was at MS juz now, i recalled how charsiew and me started dating which eventually led to my darkest period of time.

i asked myself again, can i really forgive myself being so stupid then? can i trust again?

time and time again, some guys have passed me by... but i guess...its really...有缘无份!!!either that...It would probably be...that I kept my emotions to myself due to certain reasons...

i recalled...val once told me to never stop trying...if i never try, i will never know... i know this is very foolish of me... but to me...its like....why bother to ask? since i already know the outcome???

nvm abt the above...it doesn't matter... cos i'm never in sight... :(

No comments: