Saturday, July 19, 2008

Aftermath.

And so the D&D ended with a Sony Bravia 46" LCD TV & not that it is of interest to me... Ahh! I was more glad that it was over!

I uploaded some pictures on my friendster if thats of any interest to you (more to come when my colleagues have sent me). And yeah pictures of me with colleagues dressing up as Heroes & Villains - as fictional it can be or simply just desires & fantasy of people wanting such supernatural powers. And no, I wasn't in any heroine outfit or whatsoever, just a simple dress for a simple me. =)

Now if you read the book of Ecclesiastes - King Solomon. The lesson in that chap teaches you whenever your thoughts become earthly and focus on things under the sun, you'll despair.

In simple, when you focus & live life on your desires, your life will be unfulfilled.

Okie okie I will stop here before anybody starts hitting my head.

Anyway, enjoy the pics! Go guess who is the majesty, queen & highness!

No comments: