Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bday Present

Dearest DArling gave me a PSP for my bday! Deep red in color but with no games yet! Muacks~!

Initially I didn't buy it myself becos of a few things:
1) I know I will get hook and it's not good as I can do many other things with the time spent on it.
2) I'm saving money.
3) Pastor Rony said, 'virtual games' are evil!!!

To many, perhaps it's about gifts & celebration. But for so many years, all I ever wanted was to be with my love ones. And I feel deep joy that I am able to be with Darling this year and the PSP!! Yippee! Now is to get games~~~ Kekeke! =P

Though my bday is over, I am still getting questions from friends on what I want to eat, what present do I want for my bday. But seriously, we can meet to catch up on our lives but do not spend $$ on getting gifts okie? Like what I've mentioned...

The greatest gift I have received, is God's Love.
The greatest gift I have gotten for myself, is The Bible.

There is another gift which I have thought of receiving but never have I told anyone...

Perhaps I will get it myself when the time comes for me to be baptized. =)

No comments: