Monday, July 28, 2008

Trust...

Someone wrote in the forum about trusting your other half.

To be frank, be it my other half or anybody, I will try not to put so much trust on them. Even if I say I do trust KC; how about the people around him/us, whatsoever.

I agree when people say, if you keep hanging out with those 'pls fill in your own blanks', you will somehow get influenced too. An e.g., my colleagues always goes for branded goods, if I keep following them during lunch as they visit boutiques almost everyday, sooner or later, I MIGHT get tempted and fall into this little indulgence with them. And that's why I chose not to join them for lunch that often, else I will just go off after lunch.

Ahh...such desires... just one word = sad.

Another thingy is that we meet all sorts of people each day, be it good or evil, this is something we cannot control. Perhaps each of these people are sent down by God to test on your faith...

And only, we, individually can choose either to allow the good to do good or the evil to plant evil in your life. And the only way to guard yourself, is to keep remembering & following on His Word and I can't agree more when Frank wrote on, "Be wise in your dealing with strangers. And remember the Gospel."

The only one whom I can trust 101% now is God. For He is immutable & will always be there for me. He will not succumb to temptations and will always be the only righteous one. He provides and only want the best for me. And I will follow in this path which He has set out for me. =)

Hebrews 13: 8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

No comments: