Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Dan Ryan's Chicago Grill

I had dinner with Darling, Elle, Ashley & Roderick @ Dan Ryan's Chicago Grill last evening. This is another new place that I've gone to this year & I would say the next time if I were to order any steak, the best is to follow Darling's theory on having the most expensive steak on the menu as that's usually the best steak being served by the restaurant! And it seems this has always been the case as those I had ordered, doesn't taste as good as his! *pouts*

We had the New England Clam Chowder soup, Sauteed Mushrooms as sides and my main dish was the Rib Eye Steak and Darling had his Charred Striploin Steak! I think the word charred turn the rest of us off a little from ordering it, but his was the best among all!

Anyway, it was a great gathering of good food lovers but yet being afraid of gaining weight/fats. Cheers!

No comments: