Sunday, July 27, 2008

Revived game.

It's been couple of months since I last played badminton and I was thinking if I should join ATN's grp at Clementi today despite having to rush back to Tampines for my class. I was supposed to play last Friday but I was kinda sick and wasn't really in the mood to play. What I really miss was the group whom I used to play with early this year, from GOP that is, like with Da Jie, JY & KC of cos, etc. But unfortunately, it's not gonna happen anytime near future.

Thank God, Lilian smsed me yesterday to ask if I wanna join her and a bunch of ppl at a CC near my house. Simply Great! I can play once again and I do not need to travel so far! And guess what? It's sorta free!

Today's session was rather good, I just took a little longer during my warm up session. I'm probably the youngest among all but I had fun playing with all of them!

Anyway, I had to leave early as I had something on early afternoon, and yeah, was being invited to play with them every Sunday morning. Sweet! =)

No comments: