Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My work

If you had been a follower of my lousy writings since the start of this blog. You might have noticed that I previously treat this blog for me to vent my anger/whinings/complains in regards to work.

But for now, this has tone down quite a lot ever since I have transferred department as of late 2007.

Just some updates, I am still with SH but currently in the another dept where my busy period is only during 8th - 20th of the month. And during this period, I just needa complete my reports and the rest of the days I would somehow be on idling mode. The only bad thingy is that, I have to face the 'queen & highness' whom almost all dislike.

This was maybe a very late decision but a chance so slim which came by, just when I was on the verge of resigning. But now, I am really enjoying the 'less stress & responsibilities' with having more time & flexibility, which in return gave me the chance to know more friends and to be together with Darling. =)

Now I know that I would want to spend time to know and understanding him as much as I can. But recently, Darling had clinched various projects which have kept him very busy. I just wish that there could be something which I can do for him; but on IT/technical stuffs? I think I am an idiot on this. (Well, I know how to format my pc la, not like some whom totally have zero knowledge on it).

Anyway, just for sharing.

Life is an ECHO. What you send out, you get back.
What you give, you receive. When you bring out the best in others, you bring out the best in yourself.

The above quote is written on one of my client's email signature.

No comments: