Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sleepless Night

Went for a double date last evening and watched the movie 'The Happening' directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

It was just a casual dinner meet up but later our partners joined us & we decided to go for movies.

I sorta recall why I do not like to use my brains after night falls as this will lead me to a sleepless night due to extended usage of the brain. Haha! It's similar to cycling, when you pedal hard and stop pedaling after awhile, the wheels will still run before you need to start again. I guess my brains work this way as well. =X

Just like babies & young kids..when they are over-excited into the night, they tend not to sleep. It's the same logic for me! Of cos, I would be a big baby for now. But yeah, it's still happening to me. =)

Now why do I keep talking about getting over-excited & on my brains, that's because of M. Night Shyamalan! I did not realized that this show was directed & written by him but I do remember telling myself in the past that his shows does leave you thinking & hyped up cos of the plot/scenes. And so it's around 10.30pm when we watched the movie with the gr0ss and terrifying scenes of people trying various ways of killing themselves.

The strange thing is that I was not even thinking of the show when I was in bed, but yeah, I had a sleepless night. =X

No comments: