Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sorry to JL

I didn't realized that becos of 1 lie, I had to use more to cover it. But why wouldn't you tell me or talk to me about it??? I kept apologizing to you for the wrong things and in return, making you more angry! If you don't tell me directly, how would I have know what wrong I have done?

For this, I'm really sorry, I should not have lied to you or to any friends at all. This is something which I have done wrong and I shall not say or tell you not to be angry with me again. But I would still seek forgiveness from you cos I do really treasure this friendship & I promise not to lie about anything again.

I know you are also frustrated that I kept asking where all of you are going but in the end, its either I come very late else I don't show up at all. But please do know that I really wanna join you people but there's something more important which I had to do. Something was wrong and I need to get it solve first. And in order to solve this, I need time.

I know that friendship is never a transaction, but can I bet on our friendship by buying time from you?


Sorry to all.
I didn't listen cos I still believe in what I am doing. I appreciate all your concerns but this is what I want & wouldn't let go.

And one thing which I have to disagree with you all is, "What counts in making a R/S is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility."

Please believe in me and what I do. You know I could just be frustrated over why you guys are doubting over what I do, but I won't. I hope this is something which you all can learn about me and on friendship.


Sorry to me.
I have not taken care of myself. And to love someone, I have to love myself first.

I had been complaining or rather upset that we don't communicate and I feel helpless trying to know who you are. But I came to realised, there was so much to learn about the both of us when we are together. Every single person has their own way of communicating, and this is something which I have to learn & understand on.

No comments: