Friday, June 13, 2008

Summary of June

(Huh? Right in the middle of the month? Hah!)

Time past so fast, and it's been almost a week since we came back. I'm soOooo missing the times spent in TP, that I had not recover from the moods since I came back to work. Seriously, I didn't felt like coming back to SG especially on the last few days! And for my work tis week, it's just totally unproductive! Looks like I probably needa buck up a little & this weekend's mornings will be spent in office to do work! =(

Time past so fast, and it's been a month since I did my Epilasik. Everything is okie for now, except my vision not being sharp enough. The only thingy was I wasted some $$$ on purchasing few bottles of eyedrops which I don't need anymore. And the next consultation will be on the 20th of June where my eyesight will be assessed again.

The following two weeks will also be slightly busy for me, as my friends are already bugging me out for some catch up session & yeah, it's my month! June babies rox! I can't help hoping the day will come faster, budden again, if that day comes sooner, it means my age is increasing! Ahh! How contradicting life can be.

Anyway, Darling had been very busy with work, hopefully things will run smoothly for him and we will be able to spend time together during then & aso fulfilling the bet we had made with each other. The 666 bet. =)

No comments: