Saturday, June 14, 2008

Simplicity & Happiness

If only life is not so complicated, how nice would that be? That’s what people usually say, but I think it’s more on how simple you want your life to be!

I was watching ‘The Hospital’ aka 白色巨塔 and realized you actually have to watch Taiwan dramas with a very open mind and to be positive. There are so many scenarios in the show which I can relate to myself, but if I really do so, then my life would just be as sad as the show.

Simple & Happy. That’s how I want my life to be – nothing too thick in my wallet, nothing too fanciful in my wardrobe and definitely not with a high profile status. The only thing I want is to be happy the way I am and my love ones to share my happiness and to stay as happy as I do. And that’s what I’ll pray for Darling everyday too. =)

No comments: