Monday, June 16, 2008

My say...

When you keep thinking/doing those things you cannot control, you'll miss out on the little things which you actually can do.

I need to address on my above sayings which I use very often recently. Cos I feel that this can be applied to many people out there. I hope that after you have read the following & its examples. You can learn & do something (hopefully for the better) on your decision making.

DO NOT THINK of the aftermath, cos that is that is something which you usually cannot control. Do think on your actions & words, what you do, what you say, will it hurt someone, will it make someone happier, what is the impact you want on them? What is the impact you want on yourself? Always remember what you say/do reflects on yourself & the people around you.

You asked if one day I get to know someone better than you are, will you choose to break up. My answer is no, unless you do not love me anymore and had given up on our relationship, else I will not let go. This is because the future is something I cannot control, right now, I want YOU. Anyway, please do not keep thinking on the ‘what if one day that someone better might come along’, but please do something about it so that, that one day will never ever come.

To all the criminals out there, I also do wish that all of you will think twice before doing any crime. Whether it is to rape/molest/robbery/murder/fly a plane into some buildings, have you ever thought of the consequences? Well, the very first thing would be you have your own conscience to answer. You know you will be punished, either being jailed, hanged or even death. You know your reputation is at stake since once you have criminal record it will be hard for you to find work anymore. You know you gonna hurt those whom really love you. Then do not do it, don’t let it happen, by not doing crimes, that’s something you can control then you don’t have to think of the aftermath!

As for C.E., I think it looks pretty obvious that I'm go against him all the time these days. To those whom do not know what had happened in the past, it would be that I am really against him or that I dislike him just like anybody does. BUT the main reason why I kept shooting him is because he is just an irritant without using his brains. What he says/do doesn't reflect that he is sincere in really wanting us back as friends. Seriously, If you really want us to accept you back, you better stop whining and do something about it. Reflect on yourself, kid.

As for BQT: Darling use to always say he has some liking for me thus being so emotional. But I do not want to know whether he likes me or not. I am already attached, and the thingy which he can control is his emotions. Same goes for those other people whom are very nice to me. I really appreciate it but I already found someone whom I really like. And if you really want happiness for me, please give me your blessings instead.

As for JL: I know I’m so gonna lose this friend if I don’t do anything about it. She was frustrated with me for lying and not listening to her. I don’t blame her, the fault lies in me cos I lied to her and because I never did tell her on what I want, what I believe and what was ‘the very important thingy’ which I need to do, she wouldn’t know my intentions. But I’m glad, she is willing to give me time to solve my own things. And I wanna say a big thank you to you.

Similarly for myself, I know I’m so gonna lose this relationship if I keep thinking negatively on it. And if I don’t do something, I will lose someone whom is important to me. So heck care the right time right place when I need to talk to you, even if you have to put me in a tank full of pigeons, I still will talk to you and do something about it, cos this relationship is what I really want. (Yeah I am afraid & hate pigeons).

Oh ya, I have taken about an hour and only eaten half of my breakfast to write the above. If I don't start work now, I'm so gonna mess up my work and I won't be able to go back on time to have dinner with you!~

So yea, I need to do work now already. Hah! Whoever read this, please do take some time to think over the above. There are so many examples which I can quote. But I hope you get the gist of what I want to say. Many might say why think so much? All of us are given only one brain, if we don’t make use of this powerful tool, who else will?

BUT THEN AGAIN, please do not think/do of those things which you cannot control, cos you'll miss out on the little things which you actually can do. =)

No comments: