Sunday, June 01, 2008

Positive & Negative

Do you feel that that you will think more positively when you talk/be with someone positive than a negative person?

Personally, I would say yes, I tend to think more positively when I talk/be with someone positive. But even if I talk/be with someone negative, I will try to learn from that someone to become positive & hopefully he/she will feel my positive ions as well. Even though, sometimes after talking to that person you will get the same answers as what you already have thought of. Perhaps I just want to be sure of what I am doing.

I met up with TWL for dinner yday at Down Town East and based on the fact that I do not wan to eat instant noodles consecutively for two weekends.

This place has changed so much with many new facilities which probably tempt many people to visit the place since its opening. But how long would it last? I wondered...

TWL & I talked on things which made me learn, but I hope I would have the chance to put them in good use. We also talked on the perspective of people, on how they can differ between various people.

I needed some quiet time & landed in such a crowded place... But I would say that I had a good chat with TWL & felt so much better in a way or another.

Dang. I wanted so much to sing too but they didn't allow any one person singing today which I can understand that the 1 charge of mine, they probably can get 5 charges to a room.

No comments: