Saturday, May 31, 2008

Women does stupid things for love

Recently, the heavily debated topic in TGOP is on 'Abortion or Adoption', this came after one of our forum mates got pregnant and the guy being not responsible, leaving her to decide on what to do.

After thinking through, I would say that I belong to the pro-choice category & agree that she should do abortion.

Quoted from my Darling, "pro-choice does not mean pro-abortion. Perhaps it is a stand that tend to favor the abortion decision but where the parents feel they are ready despite the unplanned nature, where they do want the child, then I fully support their decision to keep it."

In her situation now, a young pretty doctor to be, a family whom favors the ever so slacking son, and with a mentality from asking on "why the jerk is still doing this to her". I really think that she should do abortion instead of adoption. Anyway, this is a decision she has to make and I hope it's not another stupid thing women does for love.

I have to admit that I'm also one of those women & one example would be from the second decision I've made on May 14th. I wouldn't say its a a stupid thing that I did for love, but I'm sure many scold me if they knew. You may ask if this is a choice of mine or just a gamble? I can't really answer you. But I do wish it wouldn't turn out to be the latter...

No comments: