Friday, May 30, 2008

It’s the usual must go ‘Happenings’

‘Happenings’ is an event which my entire department have to attend every month and the HOD will talk on sales update of the various sector or would I just say, in simple, it’s a communication session.

Today, she talked about ‘Overcoming Obstacles’ and also mentioned a quote which Manfu had previously told me before which is ‘Things happens for a good reason’. Immediately, I sms Manfu and started chatting with him instead of listening to the usual sales/marketing updates.

There were some issues which we sms-ed about, and Manfu came over to my desk to talk to me an hour ago. Of all things, he said something which made me cry. Some words so accurately describe my feelings.

It could be my mind which is weak from being sick again or the caused of all the drugs which I'm taking. I dunno. Well, do not worry cos I’m alright.

No comments: