Thursday, May 01, 2008

Patience is the key

A night of sadness/anger for many, a night of chaos for those sitting by the roadside, a night of love...

I probably had a little too long a nap awhile ago; I decided to read some stuffs; your writings, right from the start...but after reading a few posts...I wanted to write myself too.

I know I was gonna tell you sometime later this week, to put aside/throw this one item of hers, when I pass you something which I had gotten for you during my recent trip. (I didn't buy it for the sake of giving you something, but becos it's cute! =P)

Yes, I still remembered, the day we announced our relationship to the rest...on the bus...when you took out your own set of that items & was figuring who the owner and later recalled it was her.

This has made me cringed a little, even after few weeks, when you took them out; I admit...I stared to see if hers were still there. For I know, the both of you have broken up long time back, it just made me wondered why you are still keeping it.

Only 1 had seen me struggled over whether I should be telling you about this or not. And even gave ideas on how I should go about doing it. Not only do I have to decide on which crappy methods I should use, I had to deal with the one A.S. woman, whom indirectly because of her supposedly wrongdoings...has brought us together.

Yes, these had formed my frustrations over the past few days, which I would have never wrote/tell/mention on it.

But now, I tell myself, patience is the key...it’s silly & ridiculous having thoughts on why you had keep that item, thoughts on what that A.S. woman is trying to do... for I know I already have you.

And like what I have said, you already stood a position in my heart. That explains why the night before, when you told me those words which I really really hate hearing it from you, I still cried. Now, reading the whole sentence again, I realized I probably missed out on the real meaning of those words.

Despite the flashbacks on my past while we walk on the streets of boat quay, despite us spending lotsa time helping others with their ‘misfortune’...

You just make me feel like loving you more, cherish every little time we have for each other and I do wanna see that our relationship will go to the very end.

I Love You.

Also...

Thank GOD, for your patience on me, for telling me to suppress my anger and not to be bothered over such silly things & for bringing KC to me.


P.S.: I still don't like those words/that sentence...okie? So, please don’t say it! I also remembered you told me that, 'Men don't take hints, so please say out the next time'. But for your sake, I decided to not say out what is that one item in this post. The only clue would be that item/word was being mentioned twice =X

No comments: